Protéus is a pioneer in protein engineering technologies, with now 20 years expertise in developing tailored enzymes and scaling-up biocatalytic processes.
Our key expertise: enzymes development and industrial biocatalysis
- An exclusive and diversified microorganism collection (including micro-algae and thousands of bacteria and archaebacteria extremophiles strains)
- 1,000 sequenced strains, combined with data mining tools, offering a unique pool of millions enzymes
- Patented directed evolution technologies (EvoSightTM & L-ShufflingTM) to optimize enzymes performances
- A multidisciplinary skilled team dedicated to custom bioprocess development for client’s applications
- Seqens CDMO capabilities enabling large scale biocatalytic production of chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- A range of proprietary Bioproducts
What we do
Microorganisms & enzymes applications
Who is SEQENS ?
Seqens is an integrated global leader in pharmaceutical synthesis and specialty ingredients, delivering custom-made products and solutions to its customers. Seqens operates 24 industrial plants and 3 R&D centers in Europe, North America and Asia. More than 300 scientists, engineers and experts develop tailor-made solutions for its customers and ensure that products are successfully transferred into production.