PROTEUS offers a powerful platform to access unique enzymes frombiodiversity and state-of-the-art proprietary technologies for molecular engineering. Its expertise includes biocatalytic processes development and, through Seqens group, scale-up and industrial production capabilities.
MICROBIOLOGy – SCREENING of biodiversity
- Exclusive collection of strains incl. extremophiles and microalgae. Bioinformatic screening among >1000 sequenced genomes to select specific enzymatic activities.
- High naturalness processes from efficient native enzymes.
Identify from Nature’s diversity the best performing native enzymes.
PROTEIN ENGINEERING – TAILOR MADE ENZYMES
- Directed evolution using proprietary technologies: EvosightTM and L-ShufflingTM
- Effective methods for activity screening (Clipso® substrates)
Powerful tools for improving enzyme efficiency for target application.
BIOCATALYTIC PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
- Enzyme library of >350 enzymes, for chiral and complex molecules synthesis
- Ten diverse enzymes family available through our SEQENZYM Kit
- Design of Experiments for Bioprocess development
- IP development
- Scale-up & tech transfer
- Multi-ton production for API and fine chemicals within Seqens CDMO capabilities
Highly selective biocatalytic steps for increased competitiveness